Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network TLC Tugger User Group

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > TLC Tugger User Group
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

TLC Tugger User Group Moderated by Ron Low

Old October 12th, 2006

Default my urologist endorsed my use of the TLC Tugger

If you read "Joy of Uncircumicising", you will see talk about a tapering surgery done by a doctor in the Los Angeles for those who have restored enough.

I went to see him in Jan 2005. He said I needed to restore for at least another year. During that consult, I asked him if he knew about the TLC Tugger, he said he did and that it was a good device for restoring.

My own personal experience proves that the TLC Tugger works, and also that Ron Low is a great guy when it comes to getting the word out, helping us, and supporting his products!!!

Thanks, Ron!

Wildfox
Old October 12th, 2006

Default Re: my urologist endorsed my use of the TLC Tugger

I have only used the tlc tugger for a few weeks so I have yet to see any significant progress but I am sure I will eventually. It definitely seems like a good product.

I definitely agree with you on how Ron Low support his products. He is very responsive and caring.
Old October 12th, 2006

I have had my TLC for almost three weeks now and have had amazing results already! I went to my urologist today for a follow up visit. After peeing in a cup, I kept my tugger off until I got home. To my surprise, I maintained about 50% coverage. I think it may be contributed to two things...1. stretched skin, and 2. the secretion of smegma/precum which gets a little sticky and helps my foreskin stay in place for a while.

I almost asked my urologist if he has heard of restoration and what his thoughts were, but I was too chicken. Oh well, maybe next year when I see him again and I'm a lot further along I'll ask him.
Old April 23rd, 2007

Wink Re: my urologist endorsed my use of the TLC Tugger

Hi,
I was just wondering if you have the name of the Dr. in LA (or any others) that do the tapering surgery. I am no where near completion, but would like to know so I can start researching options.

Thanks!
Angelo
Old April 24th, 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by vert2002 View Post
Hi,
I was just wondering if you have the name of the Dr. in LA (or any others) that do the tapering surgery. I am no where near completion, but would like to know so I can start researching options.

Thanks!
Angelo
He and his techniques are in the "Joy of Uncircumcising" book. Dr. Michael B. Scott.
Old April 24th, 2007

Smile Re: my urologist endorsed my use of the TLC Tugger

I gave my (Jewish) urologist the NORM pamphlet and told him that I had restored. He seemed interested (my internist was not). Who knows where it may lead?