Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > Non-Members' Lobby
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Non-Members' Lobby Non-members are welcome to post restoring or circumcision-related topics. No junk mail, no links, no pics.

Old November 10th, 2010
Unregistered

Question Opinions/reactions of women to partial restorations?

I'm curious to know, especially from guys well along in their restoration work, how they explained a partial restoration to a woman?

As you know, full circumcision would be expected, and not remarked upon, by USA women in the 30's / 40's age range. On the other hand, an advanced or nearly completed restoration would probably impress and delight any woman and might not even be realized as non-original.

- How do women react to seeing a partially completed restoration? Does it seem weird to them to see a guy who is 'neither fish nor fowl'? Do guys with a partially completed restoration ever receive disapproving or insulting remarks from women?

- How are guys able to explain the partially completed restoration without being dragged into a long and controversial discussion on the subject?
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2010
Administrator

Default Re: Opinions/reactions of women to partial restorations?

I am married and my wife loves it. But I suspect you are more asking about those dating, so can only offer the way I would handle it.

I would simply let things evolve and not worry. Many men do not even know that they are circumcised, let alone women. Many will not even know what to expect, just as vaginal lips come in many variations, so too do foreskins and circ'd penises. I see no need to bring it up until she asks or comments.

At that point, I would simply say that I am restoring to make sex better, so have partially restored my foreskin. Then let her ask more if she wishes.

Regards

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"
Old November 12th, 2010
Unregistered

Wink Re: Opinions/reactions of women to partial restorations?

I'm surprised. Do you really think women in their 30's / 40's are not going to notice something that doesn't fit in either of the two categories they have seen many times?
Old November 12th, 2010
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm surprised. Do you really think women in their 30's / 40's are not going to notice something that doesn't fit in either of the two categories they have seen many times?
Yes. All women? No, of course not. All the time, no of course not. But if many men do not even know that they are circ'd, and do not even know what it means...

Besides, why do you restrict their view point to only two categories? Penises come in all shapes and sizes. Foreskin as well. Same with vaginal lips. Many people accept and understand, or at least do not worry about, the wide variation found in the general popluation, especially if they have some experience.

We always expect people to see what we see and know what we know the same as we do. That is why we are nervous when sneaking around or role playing. But the fact is that someone else often misses what is very clear to us.

The main point I was trying to make was that perhaps the OP was putting the cart before the horse and worrying before there was any need to. If she asks or comments, then sure, explain away. But just because you are worried doesn't mean that there is really something to worry about...

Shrug. It is my feeling abotu the situation, the OP can bend, fold, twist, mutilate, or discard as he see fit.

Regards

"The foreskin isn't the wrapper...it's the candy!"
Old November 12th, 2010

I don't have any sexual experience with women. However, as a gay man who was quite promiscuous when I started restoring...I can say that people just thought I am "loosely cut" for the most part. I'm now in love with someone and monogamous...and he is a cut man who was left a CI-6/7 which is rather remarkable...and he is nothing but supportive of my restoration. Most of the guys I met while hooking-up were either fascinated or indifferent. I think if you keep your penis clean and it doesn't have any sores or strange growths on it that most women aren't going to have a problem. I would definitely explain the gliding function and how it affects female pleasure to any woman I was dating if I were straight. I would think that once a woman really understands how much better gliding sex is they would be supportive.

And, as cliche as this sounds...in the end, I think any woman worth delving into a long-term relationship with would be supportive no matter what her personal preferences. I don't know if were just talking about light hearted dating and sex here, or looking for an LTR...but I wouldn't want to unite with any person who wasn't supportive of my efforts.

Anyway...until you get up to about a CI-6/7 you will still look cut to most people. I'll admit I enjoy that though I am a CI-3 right now, I can easily get the skin to cling over the glans and it even tapers shut...hence I am capable of fooling anyone into thinking I'm intact. I don't do that, because I prefer to share the word on routine infant circumcision and it's damages, and the possibilities of restoration. Many people were blown away when I told them that I used to have a scar 2" back from my glans, tight with no mobility...when they see how I keep it covered all the time now. Most people have no idea restoration is possible and many find it intriguing.
Old November 18th, 2010
Unregistered

Question Re: Opinions/reactions of women to partial restorations?

I would be very interested to hear about some of the less-than-supportive remarks restoring men have heard from women and how the men replied?

What are some typical reactions that women have upon first seeing that a restoration is in progress and what men have said to allay the woman's objections?
Old November 18th, 2010

I'm with Greg B on this one. I would only add that a partial restoration or one still in progress basically looks like a loose circumcision. That's how I look most of the time. Glans is still exposed most of the time with a lot of skin bunched up behind the corona. Erect you cannot tell that anything is really going on, other than the skin has more mobility than it used to.

(CG)