Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > GUEST SERVICES > Welcome / Orientation Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome / Orientation Center Need help getting started? Post a question here even if you're just visiting. No links, no pics. REVIEW OUR GLOSSARY.

Old March 6th, 2012

Default Re: New and loaded with questions

Hey Rob,

You sound like a really great guy! (You listen to women, adventurous, drink in moderation, anti-war, anti-circumcision, able to handle a troubled dad). I drove past your college a few weeks ago - beautiful!

Congrats on starting restoring so early. You'll be done before you know it, and it will greatly improve your sex life.

I am piping in to say that I had no slack when I started. But after 2 weeks of manual maybe one hour per day max, the TLC-X stayed on fine. That was before TLC-Tugger made the new stickier MySkinCones. I'd highly recommend a device. Even though $ are a problem, the cost is down there with a couple of nice dinners, another sweater or the like. So if you can I'd get one. You just put it on and voila, you are on your way to getting fully restored.

If that's impossible for now, I suggest buy the MySkinCone for $8 or the like. You will get some tension that way, plus your glans will return to its normal healthy state.

Measure your length and girth flaccid and erect, and your forced erect coverage (you can search for it and there are instructions), and take a picture now, so you have a starting point. You will see and be able to measure improvements in just a few months.

I am 2 1/2 years into it and have gone from no slack to partial coverage much of the time. I lost some time tugging hairy skin. So I think that in 2 years anyone can get flaccid coverage. Many here have had more growth in less time.

Ask away in this forum - everyone is very supportive!