Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > General Restoration Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 12th, 2012
College Member

Default Foreskin smell

I have heard it has a certain smell when u have a foreskin is there anyway to explain that smell and do you like when yours smells like that.
Old March 12th, 2012
Veteran Restorer Back to Finish the Job!

Default Re: Foreskin smell

My intact partners have all had what I call an "intact smell." I am no doctor but I attribute it to the natural emollients that are produced by the mucosal tissue and glans in contact with one another. I, being a gay man, find this smell (with appropriate hygene) to be intoxicating to say the least and I have detected a similar effect from my own restoration...and I do like the that smell as well, as it another indication of my restoration's effectiveness.

Of course, as with any body scent, it can become overpowering and unpleasant without appropriate hygene.
Old March 12th, 2012

It isn't a bad scent, and I am not going to worry about it that much.

I've reached the conclusion that a scent to the genitals is not exclusively a female phenomenon, but rather, a human one, assuming that the anatomy is left intact.

There is NO GOOD EXCUSE for genital abuse.

Last edited by asdfjklmeh1; March 12th, 2012 at 02:32.
Old March 12th, 2012

The musky scent is clearly related to the apocrine glands. After my coverage became permanent I started to feel the scent myself.

I find it to be very pleasing. My wife never complained about it, on the contrary, I have even an impression that she's been hornier since the scent became stronger, but it could be just a false impression on my part. What I can say for sure is that she mostly enjoys the scent.
Old March 12th, 2012

I've started to experience the scent too. I think it's kind of cool. It's not offensive to me though. My wife has not complained either. She's liking all the changes
Old March 12th, 2012
Administrator

The main thing is that the skin keeps stuff in so it can accumulate to concentrations where it's noticeable. The more you wash, the less noticeable it will be.

The "stuff" comes from sebaceous or apocrine sweat glands, or is merely accumulated sloughed off skin cells and the residual fats after the cells dissolve. Whatever stuff is present can be digested by beneficial bacteria, and it is the waste gas of the bacteria that we smell.
Old March 12th, 2012

LOL, sorry but I had a funny thought to share. Basically Mr. Low is saying that the bacteria is "farting" on your penises.
Old March 12th, 2012

I always find it funny when circ-proponents complain about how an intact penis smells (and most of them have probably never smelled it), because when is your face down in someone's crotch? Well most of the time, it's when you're horny and having sex, and the way we perceive things when that is happening is a little skewed. Even when you ignore how subjective the perception of smells are in the first place, how often are the tastes, and smells, and conditions of sex really all that agreeable if you're not all aroused and horny in the first place? I mean, these are grown adults that are basically saying "eewww, gross" to something that's par for the course in sex. It's really pathetic just how completely oblivious people are to their own ridiculousness.

Last edited by mark85; March 12th, 2012 at 15:09.
Old March 14th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not-B-Angry View Post
My intact partners have all had what I call an "intact smell." I am no doctor but I attribute it to the natural emollients that are produced by the mucosal tissue and glans in contact with one another. I, being a gay man, find this smell (with appropriate hygene) to be intoxicating to say the least and I have detected a similar effect from my own restoration...and I do like the that smell as well, as it another indication of my restoration's effectiveness.

Of course, as with any body scent, it can become overpowering and unpleasant without appropriate hygene.
^ NOT-BE-ANGRY here told me to just straight up STOP washing my penis with soap to start the procces of de kertinization and I did and immediately noticed that "penis smell" though it is not strong(obviosly I just started, it'll be less faint over time) its there! Nor is it unpleasent, it just smells "right" like I feel more complete.

-Former President Ronald Reagan; 1985
Old March 14th, 2012

Yes!