Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network TLC Tugger User Group

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > TLC Tugger User Group
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

TLC Tugger User Group Moderated by Ron Low

Old July 11th, 2009

Default Re: Frustration!!

Alright, so my theory was correct. When I said "try it on paper", I'd smeared some clear aquarium caulking on a piece of paper and let it dry. I then gave a finger-pull test to both the TLC-X cone and the piece of paper at the same time and found that the friction of the caulking to be a significant improvement. So, I applied a generously thin (not too thin, but certainly not thick) layer of the caulking to both the insides of the cones and let it dry while I went to work. I came back and put it on and played around with it and found it was a significant improvement.

Previously, I'd thought that if I couldn't get this think to work, that I'd be looking for a different tugger elsewhere, but the pieces are forgiving enough to be lent to non-manufacturer adjustments.

Some things I'd like to see added would be a pee hole tube instead of a bar, as I can tell I'm probably going to have some embarrassement issues having to use a stall when all my friends use the urinals, cuz I got penis tackle dangling from my junk that requires removal and readdition each time. And I have to pee a lot.
Old July 11th, 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by finman View Post
Do these people have the first clue about restoring and its benefits? Have they tried it and discovered the knowledge they pretend to have? Are they over 40-50 (earlier for some), circumcised and feeling the reduction in sensation? Have they just given up on sex or assume it is over-rated as the unbelievable sensations are not there, due to their own circumcisions?

Just because they are called counsellor or doctor does not mean they have all knowledge, far from it.

I would not assume my car mechanic could fix my teeth or my dentist fix my car. You need someone knowledgeable about a subject to advise you on it.
I work with doctors all day and can tell you that they're pompous, opinionated, and constantly misdiagnose common ailments. In short, I consider them a last resort for trouble, rather than a project consultant. They likely have never heard of it (except as a surgical case study), and don't understand the science behind it. They'll likely think it's just hokum and that you're stupid. (which is pretty much how they consider most patients anyways)
Old July 11th, 2009

I fixed that problem, now I have to figure out how to make it work well with briefs, since the pressure in the crevice of my thigh/hip (where my junk sits with the tackle on), along with general movement, causes the gripping cone to come loose. hmmmm... I don't go commando, and because of testicular pain I get, I require support. I only use the straps when I'm walking around naked at home. Any ideas, fellas?
Old July 12th, 2009

I have heard of people putting toilet paper or tissues inside of their skin before putting on their tugger to absorb any precum or other liquids. It might be worth a try for anyone who produces copious amounts that may cause the device to slip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra View Post
My inner skin is very moist, which leads to the tlc tugger popping off. What I did to solve this problem was wrap the inner cone in a layer of medical-grade paper tape. The tape absorbs some of the moisture and also creates a bit more friction so that I have less pop-offs.

And stop worrying what other people think about circumcision and restoring. They have no idea. They still think "inside the box", their brains bound by cultural ideas of what is normal, and anything or anyone who questions those precious norms are instantly suspect... maybe even feared a little, lest your upset their view of the world. You understand what I'm talking about? They're sheep. You're the wild one.

Good luck with your restoring.
Old July 14th, 2009

It's very interesting to read that moisture in inner skin leads to cone popping. And it makes sense. Actually last night I installed cone with tugger to bed just as a retainer. It came off in half hour. I happen to wipe some moisture on second try and it stayed all night. So now I know what happened.
Old April 9th, 2012
thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvanicsunshine View Post
I work with doctors all day and can tell you that they're pompous, opinionated, and constantly misdiagnose common ailments. In short, I consider them a last resort for trouble, rather than a project consultant. They likely have never heard of it (except as a surgical case study), and don't understand the science behind it. They'll likely think it's just hokum and that you're stupid. (which is pretty much how they consider most patients anyways)

YOU ARE CORRECT. Ils sont tous des charlatans.
Old April 10th, 2012

LOL Try this one, the family doctor whom was notified several times, That I am gay, tells me, to get off the medications (those keeping me alive) and find a girl to be happy..... (insert cussing yelling rant here)

A year later the same doctor, missed full blown TB on a patient and because of it he lost his license.... the doc was becoming senile.. I wasnt surprised .. u tell a doc my toe hurts they want to x-ray your arm !
Old April 10th, 2012
Veteran Restorer Back to Finish the Job!

Wow! I guess I'm just lucky! My doctor is a great woman, who LISTENS, and knows who I am. She asks real questions, listens to my answer and then discusses the situation WITH me. She even asks me what I think it is...(I'm an educated fellow). We found my cancer because I told her there was something wrong in my kidney. I just knew it! She said, let's have a look! So I'm alive today! I really like my doctor...did I really luck out that much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normaldude79 View Post
LOL Try this one, the family doctor whom was notified several times, That I am gay, tells me, to get off the medications (those keeping me alive) and find a girl to be happy..... (insert cussing yelling rant here)

A year later the same doctor, missed full blown TB on a patient and because of it he lost his license.... the doc was becoming senile.. I wasnt surprised .. u tell a doc my toe hurts they want to x-ray your arm !
Old April 11th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not-B-Angry View Post
Wow! I guess I'm just lucky! My doctor is a great woman, who LISTENS, and knows who I am. I really like my doctor...did I really luck out that much?
My former doctor the one I mentioned, argh! But my current doctor omg its like night and day, he listens treats and talks with me, like your doctor does... When his office moved (not by his choice) he thought i would go to another doctor. I dont care that i have to drive another 10 miles, he is worth the extra travel ! Hell if he moved 100 miles I would still go to him.

Dealing with "so so" doctors costs alot of aggrevation and co-pays add up quick. dealing with insurance companys to get a good doctor is more aggrevation. But accidentally booking an appt with the wrong doctor and that doctor turns out to be the best doctor you have ever had is priceless.....