Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > THE ARTS > - Visual
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

- Visual YouTube, XTube.com, Bittorent, LubeYourTube.com, Rude.com

Old April 18th, 2012

Default Re: Over 340 Intact Celebrities

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
http://www.ranker.com/list/340-and-u...ies/drake-bird

I didn't look at the list to know whether it's fresh or full of names like Johnny Carson.
The latest Drake Bird list is missing Johnny Carson and Tom Snyder, although Snyder was on TV for years after Carson retired. Maybe they were both omitted because they are deceased.

There are some new names, like young actor Michael Cera, 24.
Old April 26th, 2012

Default Re: Celebrity Foreskin

Jason Ellis -Sexy Man {mod: He was a top skateboarder and stunt guy, and is now a raucous radio host.}

Has an Uncut Penis

He was on Howard Stern's show and had a pouch contest with some other guy where they each stuck M&M's in their Foreskin to see who could hold the most.

Jason Ellis Won. I Only wish the Video wasn't so SMALL

I would love to see his DICK in High Definition

I have a month subscription to www.ericdeman.com

Its where I download all my foreskin videos. I haven't seen a cut man yet.

That is where I watched this Howard Stern Video. 217MB for this Tiny Video.

http://krisavalon122.blogspot.ca/201...5e093f0b15f7c9

The Above Link has some Blurry Pictures from the Video

Aussies never seem to be CUT. UK, Europe Australia men from those countries are so lucky to be left intact

JASON IS AN AUSSIE
Old January 29th, 2013
intact partner

I think much more than actors, the most impressive group of intact celebrities is so very many professional athletes. Intact men are disproportionately represented among their ranks much more than actors, aren't they?

Oh and to throw a superlative celebrity on the list: Sam Waterston, the one who made Law & Order kind of watchable, is also obviously intact. And not to knock his acting skill, but I think some of his apparent on-screen emotional depth was just his naturally obviously intact mannerisms. He's Scottish, so it's no surprise he'd be intact.
Foreskin is human. Involuntary skin amputation/penis scarification is a particularly barbaric expression of tribalism. Aesop rejected amputationism millennia ago with The Fox Who Lost His Tail. None of amputationist's public health arguments are likely applicable to America because intact hetero American men reported using condoms more frequently (Crosby 2013).

Last edited by alex-oh; January 30th, 2013 at 02:00.
Old February 2nd, 2013
Youngest Member

John Lennon was intact when seen on the two virgins album cover where him, and Yoko were nude. http://www.circumstitions.com/Restri...y4.html#lennon
Old February 3rd, 2013
intact partner

Sam Worthington should also be intact being British. And except for when he's furrowing his brow, his face would suggest he is as well. But I haven't seen enough of his acting to say if it seems more intact or not (if that's really a thing). (I still haven't seen Avatar yet.)
Foreskin is human. Involuntary skin amputation/penis scarification is a particularly barbaric expression of tribalism. Aesop rejected amputationism millennia ago with The Fox Who Lost His Tail. None of amputationist's public health arguments are likely applicable to America because intact hetero American men reported using condoms more frequently (Crosby 2013).

Last edited by alex-oh; February 3rd, 2013 at 16:14.
Old February 6th, 2013

You know who is a natural man? The new Superman. I barely remember him in The Count of Monty Cristo. Henry Cavill. Nolan knows how to pick them. It seems most of his movies include natural men like Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Gary Oldman, Michael Caine, Cillian Murphy, Tom Hardy and Liam Neeson.

Henry is British. That also point to that fact along with evidence in certain movie scenes he was nude in.

And dare I say it? Bieber? Yeah, he's from Ontario, Canada.
Old February 7th, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogious View Post
You know who is a natural man? The new Superman. I barely remember him in The Count of Monty Cristo. Henry Cavill. Nolan knows how to pick them. It seems most of his movies include natural men like Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Gary Oldman, Michael Caine, Cillian Murphy, Tom Hardy and Liam Neeson.

Henry is British. That also point to that fact along with evidence in certain movie scenes he was nude in.

And dare I say it? Bieber? Yeah, he's from Ontario, Canada.
I Agree with every thing you said in the first paragraph but how do you know Bieber is Intact?
Old February 9th, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogious View Post
You know who is a natural man? The new Superman. I barely remember him in The Count of Monty Cristo. Henry Cavill.
What movie does Henry Cavill show his junk in?
Old February 25th, 2013
intact partner

This is speculative, but how about Tupac? His parents were Black Panthers, so it would make sense they might have waited until later or maybe even waited and then not gone through with it.

Even more speculative: Kurt Cobain. I never really thought about it before, but it really strikes me that he was likely intact now that I think about it.

Last edited by alex-oh; April 12th, 2013 at 19:29.
Old February 26th, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex-oh View Post
Even more speculative: Kurt Cobain. I never really thought about it before, but it really strikes me that he was likely intact now that I think about it.
Kurt was from Aberdeen, Washington, a redneck logging town in a rural area southwest of Seattle. Washington state has one of the lowest circ rates in the nation, and whatever the circ rate was statewide, you can be sure it was a lot lower in Aberdeen.

Kurt was a sincere person, which is probably one of the reasons so many liked him. If you asked him a personal question, he wouldn't duck it. For example, he was asked about maybe really being gay:

http://www.queerty.com/kurt-cobain-b...irit-20130220/

So if someone had said to Kurt, "Cut or uncut?" I'm pretty sure he would have given you a truthful answer.