Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > Blogs
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Blogs If you'd like a blog section set up where only you can post new threads, just start it with a posting here and then send a PM to admin for assistance.

Old April 30th, 2011

Default Re: Circumcized at 23 - Personal Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutAsAdult View Post
Dasher, go to a European country and take a survey of how many adult men have phimosis. I have not heard of any peer who had not had it cured as a toddler, as I had it cured with creams and all by parents.
In Denmark true phimosis occurs in only 1% of schoolboys over 14 years of age where the circumcision rate is 0.15% (i.e. 1 to 2 boys per 1000) up to the age of 17. (ุster J. (1968)) Notice that the circumcision rate is lower than the phimosis rates. Any rates higher than the Denmark ones indicate medical care is below an acceptable standard.
Old November 1st, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Them Boots View Post
Another thing that boggles my mind is religious leaders teaching about sex and sexuality.....and they're supposed to be celibate
actually in Judaism the clergy are not required to be celibate, and ever more that is just becoming a Catholic thing. Even so I do not like the idea of someone else telling me what is the proper way to do someone proper XD. I am all for tips and ideas but being told "THIS IS THE ONLY WAY" annoys the every living piss out of me.

I am against circumcision without a purpose, as it is mainly done in America today. And on that note Jew circumcision is not necessarily removal of the foreskin, it can be making it bleed just a drop of blood. This is what they ask of adult men that are converting but were circumcised at birth already, or had been circumcised without a proper Bries.

On top of that there were some Jewish sects that did a boys Bries on the eve of his Barmitzva (I am not Jewish and spell check is not helping on this). That I can support more then standard neo-natal circumcision, still is not much more but I can see a slight point to it
Old November 1st, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
I believe a lot of it has to do with a culture that discourages a boy from manipulating his own skin.
I can get behind that just makes sense to me that manual stretching of the band would cure it. That is how most start their restoration process if I am correct.
Old February 24th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americut View Post
I'm sorry for your unfortunate story, CutAsAdult but thanks for sharing. I hope this can serve as a warning to others who might fall into your situation. Your next steps could be equally or more important.

Should you choose to restore, you will have the unique perspective of intact, cut and restored. Cases like this answer many questions. However, it can't answer all questions because we are not all cut in the same way, nor at the same age (obviously). Still, important answers to all three instances.

If I were you I would go back and confront every person that contributed to the awful mistake, and tell them how you feel. Tell them what's happened to you. For the rest of their lives, each of those "messengers" will continue to encourage men and boys to permanently damage their penis. Many of which men may end up on sites like this, trying to stop the madness by sharing the story. You might keep even just a couple of those "messengers" from further spreading their ignorance to confused ears. But I am not you, and that is your decision to confront them or not.
Actually, who knows, maybe you'll convince some of them to restore and that alongside you. Then you'll really be in an enviable position. In Person FRB's.
Old March 9th, 2012

Thanks GinoMan.

Though I have to say that unfortunately, nothing you say to people who believe that religiously, life and death hangs on the presence of the foreskin will persuade them. Religious Jews pride themselves as to how they have endured with the ritual throughout centuries, even in fear of persecution and death.

That is why, I must add, the recent proponents of the recent San Francisco circumcision ban who marketed it with a cartoon of a "Foreskin [Super]Man" beating up evil Hassidic Jews are total idiots.

Instead of focusing on helping hundreds of millions of non-Jews (or more accurately, non-religious Jews and non Jews) abandon the procedure in hospitals and the like, they focused on religious Jews in such a way as to draw well-deserved (however unintentional) parallels to baseless anti-semetism. Seeing that, even non-religious Jews became offended and naturally those who can lobby better than the bill's proponents helped ban it.

With all due respect to the hard work these people put into the project, such a moronic and idiotic PR error is inexcusable.
Old March 10th, 2012

Your story actually made me cry, knowing so many men will never be able to experience sex the way that you had described. And knowing my husband is unfortunately one of them. I was actually thinking today how can so many people be brainwashed into thinking this procedure is ok, even nonreligious people, and then I remembered the holocaust. And it just hit me, people have always been this way, there have always been outrageous things done to people by other people. It's just so sad
Old March 14th, 2012

This is interesting story to hear and I also can relate to the orgasms being much more intense and the control of orgasm to be very good having a foreskin. I was cut at age 17 and had many masturbation session with my natural foreskin that god gave me. I am 30 years old now and have been restoring off and on for at least a good year with good effort (I attempted some minor restoration in my early 20's and noticed my head got more sensitive again sort of like when I was intact). I never had any problems with tight foreskin, but made the mistake of trusting my doctor who talked me into getting cut and telling me it would be better (he never tried to turn me away from doing it). Things just seemed so perfect with a foreskin but because so many of my friends were circumcised when I was a kid I actually admired how the circed penis looked and I didnt have any idea at that time that what I had was pure gold in my pants. I understood these things when it was to late. Heinsight is 20/20 and this taught me a big lesson to think before doing things that will permanently hurt myself or others.

On a side note since Ive been trying to grow some new skin since last year sensitivity seems to be better, and my girlfriend has managed to give me some "oh my god" orgams which I could not have 2 years ago. Ive recently started doing a 18 - 20 hour a day t-tape routine like some of the old timers did. Im going to try this for about half a year and see where it gets me. Id love to be able to cover half my head by the time Im 31 ;-)

Great sex can still be had and mind blowing orgams also can. I know it hurts what you have done but Ive come to accept this happening, and I am glad to have know what it was like to have been intact. I know what you feel......keep on tugging!
Old March 19th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by intactosaurus View Post
Your story actually made me cry, knowing so many men will never be able to experience sex the way that you had described. And knowing my husband is unfortunately one of them. I was actually thinking today how can so many people be brainwashed into thinking this procedure is ok, even nonreligious people, and then I remembered the holocaust. And it just hit me, people have always been this way, there have always been outrageous things done to people by other people. It's just so sad
Incredibly awful things have been done to children for millenia, like enslaving them, child labor (long hours, terrible conditions), foot binding, making their necks longer, scarifying their faces, the holocaust as you say, in the U.K. they recently found mass infant graves outside a brothel. Plus female circumcision and male circumcision wherever female circumcision took/takes place. 20% of the world's men or 700 million men circumcised - half of their penile covering and the most sensitive part of the penis removed. And only we cut babies, whose can't deal with pain like adults. It increases their sensitivity to pain, probably for life. Infants perceive circumcision as life threatening and pass out.
Old April 27th, 2012

If you don't mind my asking, how much got chopped? In particular, I'm wondering how much slack shaft skin, frenulum, and inner foreskin are left.

Last edited by Yabit; April 28th, 2012 at 14:12.
Old May 3rd, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yabit View Post
If you don't mind my asking, how much got chopped? In particular, I'm wondering how much slack shaft skin, frenulum, and inner foreskin are left.
From C-7.5 or so I became a C-2.5. I have some inner skin at the front to which frenulum is attached, more or less intact.

If I am soft and try hard, I am able to cover the head completely as long as I apply pressure and keep fingers there, which of course reverts back right away.

I hope that answers it. Thanks for asking.