Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > Grief
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Grief Realizing you've lost a perfectly evolved healthy normal body part (or even a diseased one) can hit you pretty hard. We're here to help.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old June 4th, 2012
dotsugeki013's Avatar
dotsugeki013 dotsugeki013 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Philippines
Posts: 97
Default Re: A Filipino's Grief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellboy642 View Post
i'm planning to stretch the skin from the base of the glans and to let it catch up with the flap at the back of it. do you think it will work? what method do you use? because what i've read aroung the internet is that you need to stretch the flap under your glans enough to cover the head and have it stitched. its like getting enough skin to close the slit made by the circumcision.
it will work. I think stitching will be unnecessary though since it will even out given that you stretch the shortest side in a longer amount of time. My progress with my restoration has been so quick that I can now feel the intense pleasure coming from the frenula area. I'm using manual tugging methods 3, 4 and 5 with some of my own variation.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old June 4th, 2012
dotsugeki013's Avatar
dotsugeki013 dotsugeki013 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Philippines
Posts: 97
Default Re: A Filipino's Grief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
If any of you Filipino guys were upto writing a letter for me to show to my ex-girlfriend (who is also Filipino), it would be appreciated. She doesn't grasp the English language too well, and she doesn't know what the fuss is about. I have tried to explain it to her in the past, but there is a language block there. We are no longer together, but she could do with knowing the truth about genital mutilation in her OWN language. Anyone willing?
I'd be willing to do that though I don't think there would be much of a difference since we don't have much equivalent terms. And it's hard for me to convince my fellow male Filipinos who have dicks. What more this girl. Sorry for being skeptical. Just write what you want to say and I'll translate it. I'm too lazy to construct my own.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old June 4th, 2012
ellboy642 ellboy642 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 17
Question Re: A Filipino's Grief

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotsugeki013 View Post
it will work. I think stitching will be unnecessary though since it will even out given that you stretch the shortest side in a longer amount of time. My progress with my restoration has been so quick that I can now feel the intense pleasure coming from the frenula area. I'm using manual tugging methods 3, 4 and 5 with some of my own variation.
let me try those tugging methods.
how's your progress so far? when did you start tugging and what CI do you have then and now?
thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old June 4th, 2012
ellboy642 ellboy642 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 17
Thumbs up Re: A Filipino's Grief

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotsugeki013 View Post
Hey! It's nice to see a fellow Filipino here. I'm stuck at CI 4.5 I guess because I don't have any motivation as of the moment. How is your restoration and how did you find out about this restoration? I do believe there's no need for stitching. just stretch the dorsal side.
wow! i just viewed the CIs earlier and you are having some coverage! how's the feeling down there? when it rubs to your underwear?
right now im just in CI3. i wonder how long will it take for me to reach CI4 by manual tugging.

if only i knew when i was 12 that the sensation down there will be reduced because of circumcision i could have just request for a different type of partial circ like cutting the foreskin halfway so i've got the best of both worlds and can still say that i am circumcised. that way to it would be easier for me right now to just pull all the skin forward to cover all the glans. but im still thankful that it was just a dorsal slit and i had my frenulum intact.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old June 4th, 2012
dotsugeki013's Avatar
dotsugeki013 dotsugeki013 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Philippines
Posts: 97
Default Re: A Filipino's Grief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellboy642 View Post
wow! i just viewed the CIs earlier and you are having some coverage! how's the feeling down there? when it rubs to your underwear?
right now im just in CI3. i wonder how long will it take for me to reach CI4 by manual tugging.

if only i knew when i was 12 that the sensation down there will be reduced because of circumcision i could have just request for a different type of partial circ like cutting the foreskin halfway so i've got the best of both worlds and can still say that i am circumcised. that way to it would be easier for me right now to just pull all the skin forward to cover all the glans. but im still thankful that it was just a dorsal slit and i had my frenulum intact.
I started at CI 3 too, I guess most Filipinos have that coverage. I started last year, September I guess, I can't really remember. How about you? Are you living in US now?

The jump in sensation is enormous compared to the experiences I read here. Maybe because my frenulum is fully intact so it regained sensitivity quickly, and because I wear tight underwear, I am fully covered most of the time. Why want to be circumcised at all? The teasing will eventually stop after high school I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old June 4th, 2012
ellboy642 ellboy642 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 17
Thumbs up Re: A Filipino's Grief

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotsugeki013 View Post
I started at CI 3 too, I guess most Filipinos have that coverage. I started last year, September I guess, I can't really remember. How about you? Are you living in US now?

The jump in sensation is enormous compared to the experiences I read here. Maybe because my frenulum is fully intact so it regained sensitivity quickly, and because I wear tight underwear, I am fully covered most of the time. Why want to be circumcised at all? The teasing will eventually stop after high school I guess.
haha. others won't see it anyway. i'm in the philippines right now.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old June 4th, 2012
dotsugeki013's Avatar
dotsugeki013 dotsugeki013 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Philippines
Posts: 97
Default Re: A Filipino's Grief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellboy642 View Post
haha. others won't see it anyway. i'm in the philippines right now.
right! so you live somewhere else? it's a plus if you don't live here where most are close minded.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old June 4th, 2012
ellboy642 ellboy642 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 17
Default Re: A Filipino's Grief

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotsugeki013 View Post
right! so you live somewhere else? it's a plus if you don't live here where most are close minded.
no i actually live here.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old June 18th, 2012
swordofpeace swordofpeace is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 133
Default Re: A Filipino's Grief

You guys definitely have my respect. I totally hate all those narcissistic mothers who are afraid of the smell of a natural man's goods. They deserve very bad things, they really do.

Yeah just keep standing up for the truth, aggressively if you need to. Maybe you want to make this part of your work and calling. We can't let these bastard cutters get any progress anywhere in the world. We have to stamp it out everywhere. I saw a blog page today about what's going on in the Philippines. the women doing the cutting were smiling and posing for the camera. They deserve bad things to happen to them, they really do, but I'm glad you found this place and I'm glad you're restoring. You start out ahead of me, at c1-c2
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old June 18th, 2012
airpud airpud is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 426
Default Re: A Filipino's Grief

I have two important questions:

1. What is a dorsal slit? I have a few general ideas, but no, I don't really know what this type of mutilation is.

2. How many Pinoys (Filipino men) would be interested in restoring?

---

It appears that Filipinos actually round up young boys and cut their penises. It's truly sick. Apparently this is from Pre-Islamic times and then reinforced by the so-called "Muslims" (it's mentioned in the Koran that mutilation is not allowed).

How does the Christian church not put an end to this? It's truly bizarre.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.