Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > Restoration Links and Resources
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 22nd, 2012

Default Re: Infant dies from Rabbi Circumcision (new video I made)Infant Dies From Pedophile Rabbi B

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittleblue View Post
the DA's name is in the following article. The below articles all hint towards probable criminal and civil charges. NOT A GOOD SITUATION!
What do you mean it's not a good situation? The rabbi should be prosecuted.
Old March 22nd, 2012

Default Re: Infant dies from Rabbi Circumcision (new video I made)Infant Dies From Pedophile Rabbi B

lol! sorry, I meant not good for the Rabi, there are some rather serious charges that could be associated with such a situation. The implications of such a case could turn out to be eye opening for many, and cause change in current laws.
Old March 25th, 2012

Quote:
There are some rather serious charges that could be associated with such a situation. The implications of such a case could turn out to be eye opening for many, and cause change in current laws.
The law is already clear. Circumcision is child abuse and sexual under the criminal statutes of every state. It also violates the child's constitutional right to life, liberty, safety and privacy. Plus it violates the equal protection clause of the constitution to protect girls' genitals but not boys'.

In addition, parents can't consent to unnecessary surgery, and doctors can't take orders from parents. They must act in the best interest of their patients, which they don't here - newborn boys are healthy.

The laws are there. They are not being enforced. Maybe this will help bring about some enforcement.
Old March 25th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by photenman View Post
The law is already clear. Circumcision is child abuse and sexual under the criminal statutes of every state. It also violates the child's constitutional right to life, liberty, safety and privacy. Plus it violates the equal protection clause of the constitution to protect girls' genitals but not boys'.

In addition, parents can't consent to unnecessary surgery, and doctors can't take orders from parents. They must act in the best interest of their patients, which they don't here - newborn boys are healthy.

The laws are there. They are not being enforced. Maybe this will help bring about some enforcement.

I am not trying to ruffle feathers but, Interesting. I also apologize in advance if I misunderstood any part of what you said. there are laws that protect "females" specifically from circumcision/mutilation or however you want to put it. Unfortunately, in our society it isn't seen as a constitutional issue to circumcise in fact the majority see it as a violation if they are banned from being able to do so. It is quite apparent that a lot of people think that they are doing the right thing and for the best interest of their children. "parents can't consent to unnecessary surgery, and doctors can't take orders from parents" this is true but, is circumcision of boys defined as unnecessary in any of the laws.
Old March 26th, 2012

How can the parents rationalize this? Like seriously, what would they say if a non Jew ever question it?
Old March 26th, 2012

Quote:
I am not trying to ruffle feathers but, Interesting. I also apologize in advance if I misunderstood any part of what you said. there are laws that protect "females" specifically from circumcision/mutilation or however you want to put it. Unfortunately, in our society it isn't seen as a constitutional issue to circumcise in fact the majority see it as a violation if they are banned from being able to do so. It is quite apparent that a lot of people think that they are doing the right thing and for the best interest of their children. "parents can't consent to unnecessary surgery, and doctors can't take orders from parents" this is true but, is circumcision of boys defined as unnecessary in any of the laws.
I have to be direct. Parents and physicians may think and claim that it's legal, but it violates numerous provisions of law. E.g., it violates the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution to protect girls but not boys. So either that law has to be discarded or a neutral law has to be passed.

Also, importantly, when Congress passed that law banning female genital cutting in 1997, it specifically found that it ALREADY violated numerous provisions of federal and state constitutional and statutory laws, which apply to every person, adult or child, female or male. And Congress found that banning female genital cutting of minors did not violate parents' religious or other legal rights. That is, it didn't matter what religious or other beliefs anyone had, they were irrelevant. The law is clear too that there is a constitutional right to believe whatever one wants, but one cannot risk harm to or harm one's children for religious or other reasons.

Male and female circumcision violates our founding American principles, embodied in the common law and the constitution, that every person has a right to life/personal security/safety/health, and to autonomy, to make our own decisions about intimate matters concerning our bodies. Those are "absolute" and "inalienable" rights. So every American, adults, girls and boys, have an absolute right to genital integrity that parents can't override it by asking doctors to perform unnecessary surgery on their children.

Circumcision of boys or girls also violates the child abuse statutes. Just read the words.

The laws are not enforced, but the laws are there. I'll give you an example. An Indian tribe in the west had a ritual ceremony where they bit girls. Caused pain and bite marks that went away. Some ended up in the hospital to be checked. The police charged those who performed the rite with criminal assault, and they agreed to stop the practice.

Circumcision is also a fraud. Circumcisers take parents by surprise and sell it to an unsuspecting and trusting public. They exaggerate the benefits (there are no benefits) and downplay the harm (e.g., forget to mention the risk of death). They also made up the arguments that parents may make the circumcision decision for religious, cultural or personal reasons. There's nothing in the law to support that. They made it up. That's a fraud.

You don't need a lawyer to tell you that circumcision is illegal. If a parent could order the amputation of a body part for religious, cultural or personal reasons, like the parents' aesthetic preference, which is to say for any reason, it would follow that parents could order doctors to amputate ANY body part for any reason, and that doctors take orders from parents, without concern for the person that they are operating on. Again, it's a fraud.
Old April 3rd, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
What do you mean it's not a good situation? The rabbi should be prosecuted.
In the Torah written B.C. I believe, it says if your first two sons die from circumcision, you don't have to circumcise the third. Meaning that Jewish (and other) boys have been dying from circumcision for thousands of years, that Jews and doctors know that, but don't stop it. It seems like negligent homicide or whatever the term is for knowing someone might die from what you are doing and not stopping.
Old April 4th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by photenman View Post
In the Torah written B.C. I believe, it says if your first two sons die from circumcision, you don't have to circumcise the third. Meaning that Jewish (and other) boys have been dying from circumcision for thousands of years, that Jews and doctors know that, but don't stop it. It seems like negligent homicide or whatever the term is for knowing someone might die from what you are doing and not stopping.
I agree with you. At the very least it can be called manslaughter if a person does something to another human that they know may potentially kill them. Every baby that dies from a circumcision that is not medically warranted is a victim of manslaughter. Not to mention all the other levels of victimization, such as sexual abuse and so on.

The rabbi may say, "I didn't mean to kill the baby." And it would be exactly the same thing as a drunk driver saying, "I didn't mean to crash and kill that person." Just as a drunk driver chooses to drive drunk, this rabbi chose to give a baby a blow job while having herpes.
Old April 5th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I agree with you. At the very least it can be called manslaughter if a person does something to another human that they know may potentially kill them. Every baby that dies from a circumcision that is not medically warranted is a victim of manslaughter. Not to mention all the other levels of victimization, such as sexual abuse and so on.

The rabbi may say, "I didn't mean to kill the baby." And it would be exactly the same thing as a drunk driver saying, "I didn't mean to crash and kill that person." Just as a drunk driver chooses to drive drunk, this rabbi chose to give a baby a blow job while having herpes.
Key point "rabbi chose to give a baby a blow job while having herpes"

And this is a religion???

Circumcision needs to be outlawed until an individual is 21 years old. It's that simple and no religious nonsense needs to be an exception. Stop butchering kids dicks now, no exceptions.
Old April 6th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullcoverage View Post
Key point "rabbi chose to give a baby a blow job while having herpes"

And this is a religion???
I want to know why if a Catholic priest gives a boy a blow job he goes to jail. But rabbis give babies blow jobs all day long and nobody get in trouble.