Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > METHODS > - Inflation Tension Techniques
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old June 19th, 2012

Default experimenting with air

Hello brothers,

I am experimenting with air methods now- the DTR in particular because that's the only one I have. I am pretty new to tugging so my primary method is tugging and next it will be dual tension when I have more skin but I have a lot of time now to research so I wanted to learn all I can. Also I thought that air would be good to stretch the upper bit of skin just under the corona, which is the sensitive inner mucosa, right?

Alright so I saw the baloon method but I haven't tried it yet. I wonder what's the point, what's the advantage of a baloon method to dual tension? I only see risks perhaps- risks of the skin stretching outward. But the other air method seems promising because I want to stretch as much of the high skin as possible.

So there are a few basic principles I don't understand yet. For example, does it work the skin underneath the gripper? I hope so because it seems such a waste to have to use the first centimeters of foreskin just as holding skin without the possibility of it being stretched (except manually). If the DTR or other method can stretch this, that would be lovely

I see I have to wear the wrap. I think that's a critical part of his system. I'm not sure if it's difficult for me just because it's new and seems complicated, or if it's more difficult for me because I don't have enough foreskin to work with. Also I wonder how or why they use two grippers. I was doing it with the retainer so I'm not sure if two grippers are supposed to go on it there. I know he has this info on his website but there's only so much I can process in a day

I was also wondering what other air methods are out there on the market. Mostly I want any method that will stretch my upper skin right under the ridge

Air seems promising. Here are some pictures

Jeez the things we go through to restore ourselves. I was thinking starting stretching the more lower skin with tugging, then when I can, stretch the middle upper skin with dual tension, and then when I can, stretch the uppermost. I think I'll both have more skin to work with at this time, plus more knowledge and confidence. But I'm not sure maybe I can start now, but I definitely want to make my long term plan now. Also I will supplement with manual although that takes a lot of concentration

Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P6190694.jpg (66.7 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg P6190697.jpg (46.4 KB, 103 views)
Old June 19th, 2012

Default Re: experimenting with air

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordofpeace View Post
1. ...I thought that air would be good to stretch the upper bit of skin just under the corona, which is the sensitive inner mucosa, right?

2. ...I saw the balloon method but I haven't tried it yet. I wonder what's the point, what's the advantage of a balloon method to dual tension? I only see risks perhaps - risks of the skin stretching outward. But the other air method seems promising because I want to stretch as much of the high skin as possible.

3. ...So there are a few basic principles I don't understand yet. For example, does it work the skin underneath the gripper?

4. ...I see I have to wear the wrap. I think that's a critical part of his system.
1. Right
2. Balloon is almost as good as just air as far as stretching goes. balloon is better as far as pain goes. It doesn't hurt as a rule. sometimes a bit but usually not.
3. Skin under the gripper, or in my case, the YSC, is not stretched as far as I understand but the mucosa IS. I think mucosa is a lot more important than just skin.
4. I never wear a wrap. why? hassle and all this talk about width is nonsense. If you have wide feet and your shoes are too tight, try longer shoes. OK, not great, but the (slightly) longer shoes will accommodate some of your feet's mass. Anyway, width is just pulled down, turning it into length. More. Wider is more. We need volume.

I used to use a weighted pud of my own design. It was ok. I kind of thought the weight thumping down as I walked would help. Maybe it did. But air is ALWAYS. The skin can't accomodate by bouncing.It's just stretched out all day. I think it's a LOT more effective. You can balloon while sitting at a desk as well. Air (or ballooning) is the only serious method as far as I can see now. Bi-directional is DANGEROUS. Do NOT do it unless you want a hydrocele (hydro is greek for water). It should be called a hemocele (haemocele) (hemo/haemo is greek for blood) because it's mostly blood. Pushing back onto the vessels and veins and blocking them is so dangerous you could lose a testicle. I KNOW. My testicle was the siz of an orange. Myskinclamp, thanks a lot. VERY dangerous. But I mutilated the MSC and now it's my ballooner. Awesome! Painless and effective!!! I'm getting the TLC Air soon and I'm happy now because I will have C9 and big mucosa. C9 and I don't care how long it takes me. 1 year or 5.
Old September 11th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by airpud View Post
Bi-directional is DANGEROUS.
I'd imagine you weren't using it right then. It is not meant to be painful or used where it would be dangerous at all. Perhaps you were too eager to get the foreskin to grow. It involves slight/fair tension, the kind of tension seen in manual tugging, or any other tensioning method. Anything involving tension on the penis can be painful, capillary-bursting, etc. while in other, more appropriate cases will safely create a new foreskin in the long run.

It's not about never having had a foreskin to experience with. It's about researching what you've been deprived of.
Old September 11th, 2012

I bought the TLC-Air a few months ago and have been using it most of the time. It's extremely comfortable, no pain at all. I can wear it for four hours with no problem, whereas using the TLC-X with strap and inward pressure it starts to hurt after a few hours.

The Air device puts tension on the inside of the skin tube, which you can tell because the skin tube "blows up" a little. I don't see any risk with it provided that the urethral opening is protected or away from where the air is coming in. It's not possible to generate huge pressure by blowing into the plastic tube. It seems plenty safe to me.

So does modest tension toward the body with the TLC-X. I have done that for 3 years with no problems.

I highly recommend the TLC-Air. You can add weights if you want too, plus I can add a strap I have that attaches with Velcro above the knee. Rigged up like that, I feel that I am maximizing use of my tugging time.