Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Go Back   Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network > FORESKIN RESTORATION > Blogs
Register FAQ Members List Calendars Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Blogs If you'd like a blog section set up where only you can post new threads, just start it with a posting here and then send a PM to admin for assistance.

Old May 15th, 2011

Default Man of Hapa blog

I have been using TLC tugger at about a medium tension, a bit more than loose and not enough to make it slip off, about 6-8 hours a day, maybe 6 days a week on average. Like I said, most of the skin gain has been at the base or scrotum. Any advice on growing shaft skin is welcome, thanks.
Old May 21st, 2011

Talking Re: 8 months in

Not super worried about scrotal skin today, my new slightly stretched out foreskin rolls over the bottom of my glans if I sit up really straight and tilt my pelvis in the right way. That's nice! Also, I can now jerk off without using lube, though it's not as pleasurable and takes longer, I CAN use my skin tube now if I really have to. Wonder if that helps the restoration process as well hmm....

Other than that, I've been stretching more than 8 hours a day on average, sometimes I take it off for a bit if it hurts, I don't want to do any damage. Rule number one is do no harm. Maybe I'll start a blog too so people can comment.
Old May 21st, 2011

Default Re: 8 months in

By the way please feel free to PM me if you have any advice or questions.
Old June 4th, 2011

Default hapa's blog

Well I have a progress gallery if you click on my username, but I want to get feedback, so I am starting a blog.

I have been restoring for about 8 months. I started off the tightest cut, whatever that is CI-0 or however we classify it. A LOT of the process so far has been mental and emotional. One of my teachers from college who was really important in my life died last year, around the same time I discovered that circumcision has truly affected my life more than I cared to think. So last year was pretty hard on me, but it was a time for me to work through grief. I would occasionally hit the wall with my fist until it started bleeding, and then I would just cry, spontaneously.

These days, I'm a lot better mentally. I occasionally have the grief, when I go to the bathroom and I see this device I have strapped on, which helps me restore, but I'm pissed that I have to use this. I think the thing that gets me the most is that I was born PERFECT, but they thought I was "dirty" and so they fucking cut me. My dad was cut too. My mom is Chinese, and she doesn't know anything about sex or gender, especially men. In her culture, people just don't talk about sex, or they didn't back then. So I don't blame them, neither of them knew any better. I mean, it IS their fault for letting this happen, and I will never forgive them, but I don't want to carry around hate with me. So I am amicable with them but I don't discuss it, and I never will. It simply is none of their business, and it never was. I refuse to make it any of their business. I don't understand how some people want to confront their parents about it, I really don't want to discuss this topic with my parents, I might just get so mad that I hurt them, and I don't want that.

Anyway, about my restoration. It all started when I got a staph infection because the skin north of my circ scar was raw and through that raw skin I caught some nasty bacteria at my gym. This became MRSA, and I had carbuncles on my legs, which was really fucking scary. I took the course of antibiotics and I recovered, with only one tiny boil that came up since then, which I promptly nuked to hell with another course of antibiotics.

During this time I had to think a lot about my body, and I realized that my shaft skin is raw just north of the circ scar, which means that if I was intact, that probably wouldn't have happened. One thing led to another, and I discovered that my circumcision was a bigger deal than I previously believed. It's probably why I'm such an angry person, why I'm physically aggressive, and physically insensitive to pain, as well as pleasure. I can't get off to BJ's, and I always thought it was cool that I'm good at fighting since I'm a tough motherfucker, but actually I feel pathetic because I'm only that way from being a damaged person. I wish I was more peaceful and sensitive, but I'm easily irritated and I need a lot of stimulation in all aspects of life in order to have any kind of pleasure, sexual or otherwise. I'm not trying to sound like a "tough guy" because I'm not, there are a lot tougher guys than me out there, but I'm just saying I can be a pretty insensitive (or overly sensitive too) person all around, and I partly blame my circumcision for that.

I started manual tugging, and then the taping with the cone on Ron Low's site. This got me enough skin to be able to use the TLC tugger. When I first started I could barely get the thing on. Now I can tug all day, and I have enough skin to go over the cone onto the metal thing. So far the skin doesn't bunch up on it's own unless I just took off the TLC, or if I'm sitting down and tilting my hips back. I calculated it, and I have gained about 3mm a month, just like Ron calculated was the average in his study. At this rate I should have 100% FEC in like a year.

I feel much better knowing that I am taking action in my life instead of just feeling pathetic though. It sucks that something irreversible was done to me, and my whole life will not be as full as if it wasn't, and that it was out of my control. I imagine this is how people feel who were raped or sexually abused as children. Ultimately though, I think Buddhism helps ground me, knowing that this life is just a Karmic cycle of suffering, and it is this way for absolutely everyone. Even guys who aren't circumcised suffer. Everyone suffers. This is kinda funny, but the Dalai Lama wasn't circumcised but he is abstinent and completely happy, right?!

I just really appreciate that this community exists, it has helped me a LOT. I look forward to getting my life back on track and being happy, as well as continuing my restoration. We can't blame circ for everything in our lives, remember that everyone suffers, and escaping suffering is the mission of every being on this Earth.
Old June 4th, 2011

Default Re: hapa's blog

aaaand a photo of my dick.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mefourmonthsago.jpg (7.2 KB, 39 views)
Old June 4th, 2011

Default Re: 8 months in

moving this thread to my blog in the "blogs" forum.
Old June 4th, 2011

Default Re: hapa's blog

Bothers me that all my parents had to do was research circumcision to realize it's harmful. But alas, they didn't have Google back then, and they really didn't give two shits about me.